03 septiembre 2010

Freedom and blood, I make my mark and fight for tomorrow.

Finally I've got something, something I can raise my voice for.

Fine tell them
who you really want. Fine well you'll get yours and I'll get mine.


Proud. I'm proud to be proud to see. They said proud.

I'm proud to be proud to be me.


Fine tell them who you think you are. Fine tell them fine is what you are.


And when you finally figure out what it is you need, you better think of me.

When I get up I feel the rhythm in my fingers. I get up, I hear the rhythm in my laughter.

Take a second look. You might find that you are stronger.


Imagination inspiration, it's only fair that I tell you.


I plan on leaving here tonight with my pride. It gets me every time, with my pride.


I'm proud to be I'm proud to be me .